What is Happy Rebel?
Happy Rebel exists to:
- Make you feel things and see things a little differently.
- To change perspectives. Everything in life should– and does– have a deeper meaning. So dive in.
- To be a place where you can know that your individuality is accepted.
- To fully embody just how uniquely NOT unique we all are:
- We all hurt and we all heal,
- We all look different on the outside but feel the same on the inside.
Definition of a Happy Rebel
A Happy Rebel embraces the dark and the light in life and in themselves. They are passionate about adding more to the world and lifting others up. Happy Rebels recognize that one way to lift others up is to feel good about yourself, doing so by embracing positive messaging in the products we use or wear everyday.
A Happy Rebel is someone who seeks out the alternative, who likes classic styles and selects pieces to complement their style in life. A Happy Rebel takes pride in having items that don’t look or feel cookie-cutter.
About the Owner
Happy Rebel is owned, operated, and everything'ed by Kelly. If you are someone who has always seen yourself just on the edge of things, you and Kelly already have something in common. Kelly is a former marketer, current student of psychology, entrepreneurship, sacred ritual, and life in general.
She loves to read, learn, and connect. She loves nature and shoes. She is a conundrum, probably just like you. She, is me.
Happy Rebel Brand Promise
At Happy Rebel, we will always strive to deliver on our brand promise by following these guidelines:
- Our products are as uncommon as we all are. This is not ‘unique,’ because we sell more than one but when we create or source a new item, we search high and low before adding to our store.
- Every item must have an edgy and modern twist. It doesn’t go in our store unless is passes the Happy Rebel test of our Brand Promise.
Light & Dark
- We embrace the light AND the dark. A Happy Rebel can wear all black but you don’t have to, to be a Happy Rebel.
- It’s the skull AND the sun, Happy Rebel style isn’t just one thing but it does have an ‘edge’ to it.
- We don’t add an item to our store unless we know how it will add to someone's life, their wardrobe, or their home.
- Just because we can sell it doesn’t mean we should.
- Nordstrom set an industry standard with their customer service and while the customer may not always ‘actually’ be right, we strive to do what is right, while still protecting the integrity of the company.
- This means that we will be accountable for our mistakes, our products, and our behavior but we will act and respond reasonably to reasonable requests.
- Our model is simple; curated, quality products that you won't find everywhere else.
- No gimmicks or flash sales. We will occasionally discount items that have been in stock for longer than we would like, but we do not participate in industry-standard sale days.